Mortal Kombat FAILtality Mortal Kombat FAILtality

Stryker is annoying!

Mortal Kombat FAILtality2 Mortal Kombat FAILtality2

Wanted to give it a 5 for Ermac but had to give it a 1 for Striker. He was so annoying I didn't get the satisfaction of seeing him die.

Also the Goku thing was lame.

Spoof of the Colossus Spoof of the Colossus

Gotta point this out...

First off, its a spoof, so in order to make it original, you gotta do what no one else has thought of. Bad commentary from the characters only makes it seem dumb.

The animation is mostly tweens and graphics you over worked on.

Your interface for your menu needs to be worked on btw. There is no link from the easter egg menu back to the play menu.

I will be flat out honest, this animation sucks for these reasons.

Greetings China Greetings China

Amazing!

I love the controversy!

God bless idiots, they make the world a more interesting place to live in.

-5 for no animation, just music... +5 for giving me a good laugh at the comments this video got.

Personally I don't give a rats ass what nationality newgrounds is, most likely its a april fools joke, if so, I bet a lot of people feel like dumb shits.

LittleRena responds:

Mhmm

Don't eat that Sandwich!! Don't eat that Sandwich!!

Gotta give an honest opinion

The whole storyline was a tacky unoriginal mix of looney toons, simpsons, and family guy (especially with the bear in the food). The jokes were way too obvious and were something a 5 year old crack head can come up with. The voices were flat out annoying.

As constructive criticism, I would recommend taking major thought on a more original humor. Try to avoid using conveniently placed things such as the glass shop and cactus farm. Don't force a voice that you think sounds funny, try to make one that fits the character.

You get 3 stars because the illustrations werent bad... the animations themselves can use some work, try using less tweens and more onion skinning, take that extra step for semi-realism.

Dailytoon #400: Part 1 Dailytoon #400: Part 1

Alright... but could have done better

the storyline was okay, a little old fashioned and a bit cliche' so far. I like the illustrations, but the characters never had a consistent look to them, they look different in every scene and even done in different styles. The scenes that would be considered humorous are actually a bit tacky.

TheStarSyndicate responds:

A. different styles because of different artists. we cant tell everyone to draw everything the exact same way because then there's no freedom
B. storyline gets much more interesting in part 2, i promise you

Ida's Luck Part 2 Ida's Luck Part 2

Noice

I like the storyline and how it was told, its very original.